Looking for the secret to Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce recipe? Then look no further!
I promise this creamy dipping sauce will taste exactly the same as the one at your favorite diner (or at least very, very close)!
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce Copycat Recipe
If you’ve ever tried the commercially available BWW garlic parmesan sauce, then you’ve probably noticed it doesn’t taste quite right.
That’s because the ingredients used in the fresh sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings aren’t entirely the same.
Fortunately, after some trial and error, I’ve managed to replicate the taste of the original using nothing more than some simple ingredients.
Ingredients for Buffalo Wild Wings Dipping Sauce
The signature taste of this garlic parmesan sauce comes from the unique blend of spicy and tart flavors.
In order to match this, I used lemon juice and apple cider vinegar and mixed in some chili flakes to spice things up.
The parmesan doesn’t need to be super fresh too. In fact, I like using one that’s been open for a while since this gives it a slightly more pronounced taste. If you think I’m mad – don’t worry – even expired parmesan is okay to consume as long as it does not have molds on it.
Anyway, the true secret that’s going to take your Buffalo Garlic Parmesan sauce to the next level is leaving it in the refrigerator overnight.
If you’d like a wing sauce with milder ingredients skim over my mild buffalo wing sauce recipe. It’s a completely different sauce but not as spicy and still goes amazing with Buffalo wings.
How to Make Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce?
- Roast Garlic: Wrap garlic in aluminum foil and bake in the oven.
- Make a Paste: Crush the garlic into a paste with a fork.
- Mix in Seasoning: Combine the paste with the spices and the rest of the ingredients. (full recipe below)
How to Use Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce
The velvety texture of this sauce is simply the perfect match for some Crockpot chicken pasta! This match made in heaven will add another dimension of flavor to what’s an otherwise bland dish.
And it will taste equally great if you add it to your french fries au poutine too! However, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to use it with your chicken wings as this is its original purpose.
Another Recipe Idea to Try: Crispy-Skin Convection Oven Roasted Whole Chicken
Once you make the sauce, you can store it in the refrigerator for up to one week.
For longer storage, you can freeze it in ziploc bags and use it in the following three months.
Just don’t forget to thaw it in the refrigerator before consuming it.
↑ Click stars to rate now!
Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Sauce Recipe
- 8 Cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dry seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Corn syrup
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Olive oil
Dry Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 tsp Black pepper
- 1/3 tsp Fresh thyme
- 1/3 tsp Oregano
- 1/3 tsp Basil
- 1/3 tsp Marjoram
- 2/3 tsp Salt
- 2/3 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Peel the garlic cloves, then wrap them in aluminum foil along with the olive oil. Proceed by placing the garlic in a baking dish and roasting it for roughly 25 minutes.
- Wait for the garlic to cool down, then crush it with a fork.
- Combine the crushed garlic with the rest of the ingredients and whisk until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour the garlic sauce into a jar and leave it in the refrigerator overnight. This will let all of the flavors blend together. If you consume the sauce right after making it, it will mostly taste like mayonnaise.
- Serve with chicken pasta or as a dipping sauce for chicken wings.
↑ Click stars to rate now!
I do my best to provide you with the nutritional information for recipes but I'm not a certified nutritionist. The nutritional information provided should only be treated as an estimate since it will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.